Supplier membership not only helps to provide funding for the work done by the Association to promote growth and to safeguard the interests of the sandwich market , but it also provides your business with real commercial benefits.
The following are just some of the key benefits you can gain through membership:
- The right to use and display the Association logo in your marketing which acts both an endorsement for your business and associates you with this huge market;
- Inclusion in listings of recommended suppliers both on our trade website (www.sandwich.org.uk - visited by over 6,000 people every month) and in International Sandwich & Snack Newsmagazine (circulation 5,000 every two months);
- Similar listing on the Café Society website (www.thecafelife.co.uk) and in Café Culture magazine which target the café/coffee bar sector;
- Inclusion on our web tender service which is used by business as varied as the NHS, SPAR, The House of Commons and numerous local authorities, schools and universities when searching for new suppliers.
- A full page devoted to your business on the BSA trade website – www.sandwich.org.uk
- Listing as a member in the International Sandwich & Snack News Annual Directory
- A new member welcome profile in International Sandwich & Snack Newswhen you join;
- The opportunity to attend meetings and events organised by the Association where you can network/meet major players from the industry;
- Free subscription to International Sandwich & Snack News and Café Culture magazines for up to five people in your business;
- A window sticker and certificate you can display in your premises.
In addition to the above, you will also receive regular information about the market and Association through ebulletins throughout the year and you will receive a code which will give you access to technical and market information on the BSA trade website.
BSA Supplier Membership costs £1450 + VAT per annum