Inside This Issue
This month sees the Ice Cream and Artisan Food Show taking place in Harrogate, with the London Coffee Festival – celebrating 10 years - soon to follow in early April.
Our food-focused features confirm just how important a café or coffee shop’s food offering has become these days - not least when it comes to the demand for vegan and vegetarian options.
- Fracino further fuels team’s expertise to meet growing demand.
- Consumers continued to go out to eat and drink over festive period.
- New café for London’s Monmouth Street.
- Julius Meinl supports Colombian coffee farmers.
Cafe Life Association
- Association update from director, Jim Winship.
- Jefferson’s glorious ice cream shop.
- Multiple accolades for the Real Food Café.
- London Coffee Festival 2020
- Here to stay – vegan and vegetarian options.
- Year-round appeal – ice cream.
- Food fi x – new year, new menu?
- 7 barista secrets to up your coffee game in 2020.
- Technology transforms the appeal of hospitality as a career.
- Miffed about mice?