In This Issue
We take a look at The Phat Pasty Co. and Oxford based sandwich bar, Mortons. Visit the recent Speciality and Fine Foods Fair in search of great new products and talk with Ben Reynolds about some topical issues.
International Sandwich and Snack News magazine is the official journal of the British Sandwich Association (BSA), the UK body representing Sandwich makers, suppliers and retailers.
The magazine is published six times a year and distributed to retail buyers, caterers, sandwich bars and associated businesses in the industry.
- Adelie Foods closes Food Partner's Park Royal sandwich manufacturing site.
- M&S moves into sandwich van sales in Milton Keynes and Swindon.
- Yorkshire-themed range provides a 'golden key' for Tiffin Sandwiches.
- Oxford's top sandwich bar, Mortons.
- Surf's Up for the Phat Pasty Co.
Independent Sandwich Bars
- Ben Reynolds, founder of Reynolds cafe and sandwich bar, on the right way to tackle the potentially risky step of opening a second unit.
Sandwich Designer of the Year
- Time to go back to the development kitchen and get your thinking cap on for next year's prestigious competition.
- Brambles' Mark Arnold on the launch of the company's new Wallace and Grommit range.
- Nellie Nichols visits the recent Speciality and Fine Foods Fair in search of great new products.
- Lunch! show reviewed.