Inside This Issue
Nelie Nichols visits Kaffeine, London and we take a look at a day in the life of the Technical Manager at Raynor Food, Tom Hollands.
International Sandwich and Snack News magazine is the official journal of the British Sandwich Association (BSA), the UK body representing Sandwich makers, suppliers and retailers.
The magazine is published six times a year and distributed to retail buyers, caterers, sandwich bars and associated businesses in the industry.
- Price hikes hit sandwich manufacturers.
- There is business out there, but you have to work at it, says Andrew Pocock, Impress Sandwiches' managing director.
- Salads and sandwich chain Tossed is looking to expand rapidly over the next few years, following a £1.5m cash injection.
- Nellie Nichols visits Kaffeine in Great Titchford Street, London, where the food is as fantastic as the coffee.
- Planet Organic has launched a range of organic sandwiches. Nellie Nichols paid a call.
- Shaw & Lisle aims to become a national sandwich manufacturer.
Day In The Life Of:
- Tom Hollands is Technica Manager at Raynor Foods, a successful independent sandwich manufacturer and winner of this year's British sandwich Manufacturer of the Year award.
- The lunch! show: extensive exhibitors' preview.
- The Sandwich Factory's Ricky Bliss, winner of two categories in the recent Sandwich Designer of the Year competition, is interviewed by Simon Ambrose.
- Adrian Kilby on shopfitting for independents on a limited budget.