Your BSA Membership
If you want to grow your presence in the sandwich and broader food-to-go sector, you’re missing out if you’re not a member of the BSA.
Here are six key aspects through which our members benefit from our activities:
- We help our members understand changes in legislation that will impact their businesses. Whether around allergens, salt and sugar, listeria or a variety of other issues, our online resource bank and regular updates ensure you stay abreast of the legislation that matters to our sector.
- We fight your corner in Westminster. We don’t just report on legislation, we help shape it for your benefit. Your support is crucial in helping us work towards a better legislative environment for our industry.
- We bring the industry together and make it stronger. Perhaps best encapsulated by the Sammies, our annual awards dinner that brings the industry together to celebrate the best of the sandwich and food-to-go sector in the UK, but there are a range of sessions through the year that will help your business to better face challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
- We act as your technical support team. As a member you have access to a wealth of free technical support and advice, much of it Assured Advice which means it is difficult to EHO’s to challenge. Our advice covers everything from employment law to food hygiene and labelling.
- We help you learn, develop and grow your networks. Our breakfast briefings take place regularly (quarterly) through the year. They give you the chance to network and hear from inspirational and insightful industry speakers.
- We’re a source of insight, expertise and inspiration for you to draw on. Members stay up to speed through subscriptions to leading industry publications Sandwich & Food-to-go News and Café Life (included with membership), as well as through our regular, insight-led updates to keep you abreast of what matters and help you understand the future direction of our market.
You can learn more about the benefits of membership for your business by downloading the presentations on this page or by clicking on one of these links: